Looking back on 2012 I realized that a shit load of stuff happened. Here is what went down.
- Turned 30!
- Started eating paleo and began CrossFit at Feral CrossFit with Jaime and lost 35 lbs
- PRs: Squat 300, Deadlift 410, Shoulder Press 135, Bench Press 235
- Finished building our house and moved in
- Finally went our honeymoon to Ireland a year after getting married
- Went from knowing no one in Upstate NY in the web industry to knowing a slew of amazing, talented people
- Switched jobs from Harvard to MadGlory
- Released my first open source plugin on GitHub
- Authored 4 GitHub repos
- Started blacksmithing with my buddy Jace
- Adopted another bulldog…James
- Redesign this site and switched it to Statamic
- Got a new Avy
- Sent my bike to Broadway Choppers to become badass
- Started and finished my right arm sleeve thanks to Justin Kopec
- Found out I have extended family living in Albany
2013 is going to be even better since 13 is my favorite number. I declare this year “The Year of the Rebel Geek”!